- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
- Verify your identity
- Administer the service
- Notify You of new or changed services offered in relation to the web site.
- Carry out marketing or training relating to the web site.
- Assist with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the web site.
- Comply with laws and regulations in applicable jurisdictions,
- And communicate with You.
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
RegistrationRegistration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
- Credit Card details are not stored on the website but are captured and stored as encrypted information by a third party payment gateway provider, BrainTree Payments for the processing of payments and will be deleted once a subscription is cancelled. Braintree Payments use multiple encryption keys which are stored on different physical servers. A data thief would not be able to make use of the information stolen from a database without also having the keys. The data store where cardholder data is kept cannot be connected to via the internet.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- Currently our servers are located in Australia, and Your personal information will be routed through, and stored on, those servers as part of the Service.
- The server host’s role is limited to providing a hosting and storage service to Us, and we’ve taken steps to ensure that our server hosts do not have access to, and use the necessary level of protection for, Your personal information.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
- It is Your responsibility to keep Your password to the Service safe. You should notify us as soon as possible if You become aware of any misuse of Your password, and immediately change your password within the Service or via the “Forgotten Password” process. Collecting Information from Users
IP AddressesOur web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
- We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
Use of Information
By using the Service, You consent to Your personal information being collected, held and used in this way and for any other use You authorise. We will only use Your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or with Your express permission. Copies of correspondence sent from the web site, that may contain personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
Collecting information on Registered members
Credit Card Details
Access to Information
Links to other sites
Problems or questions
Last updated 1st June 2014.